Skip to main content

Angry Quotes about Fake Love

The following angry quotes about love express the feelings of fake bond in a relationship. Now you can easily show your frustration to your ex by posting these sayings directly on your Facebook status.

Angry love quotes for him/her!
Angry love quotes

  1. A fake love is called puppy love. Puppy loves only when it feels its mother, the best thing you should do is to also treat them like you don’t know him or her. Those are also great players they have a lot to attend to so they even forget that you are there. Just chill and make yourself expensive too.

  1. Don't ever fall for their favorite word "Baby I can't live without you" because once is over, She's still going to live more years and still going to tell the next guy the same!

  1. I try to be nice to people even when they don't deserve it, but you’re not a person. You walk around me like you’re so bad but only if you could open your eyes and see that nobody like you. The only reason why you think you are bad is because you never met a real person who will put you in your place. So you better watch how you approach.

  1. I thought people do things for me because they care for me and love me but no I was wrong, this world is full of fake people.

  1. I need a gym with a daycare. I'm so sick of hating my body and the way it looks. I have the will and strength to push myself. I don't want to be super skinny. I'm just sick of being fat. I just want to be thinner. I want to feel good about how I look. And take pride in my body. I want to wake up and be like damn I'm cute. And with my body and health the way it is now I mentally cannot do that.

  1. It's laughable to me anymore when I hear people say that blood is thicker than water because from where I stand lately my blood is running pretty damn thin. I do regret that my mistakes and poor choices have hurt the people I love and cherish the most, but I've made peace with my past and can only continue moving forward. For those of you who prefer to hold onto the past and refuse move forward, I have no room for you in my future. I will not allow you to determine my worth anymore. It's a new day, New Year, new me. Love me or leave me, because I won't allow you to change me.

  1. All these girls rushing to get married because they're 26/27 years old and they think it's too late, they are going to end up with the wrong guy and get divorced by 35 years old. When it's your time you'll know, love is something you don't rush.

  1. This is me. I don't need a magazine, billboard or television commercial to validate me. Whether I'm a size 2 or a size 22, I'll always be beautiful because I'll always be me.

  1. I'm so fortunate and so blessed to have such an amazing support group by my side. I've made a lot of mistakes, I'm not perfect, but then no one is. It's funny how the older we get the easier it is to forget that we too made mistakes. How can anyone say that they have learned from their mistakes when they've completely forgotten that they ever made any? I'm proud that I am now able to face my past and stare it in the eye. I'm ok with the whispers and judgments that people pass so effortlessly. I refuse to be defined by my mistakes, but I will allow them to continue to make me better. My circle may be small, but it’s strong, and I'm okay with that.

  1. If you've been dating for two months, and he's already the "love of your life" then you need to actually get a life first! How many times do some of these girls fall in love?

  1. When a person tells you about his personal struggles and pains and after all that he has the courage to smile like there is no tomorrow, then all I have is the deepest admiration and respect! No matter who you are.

  1. Love is like Vegas you gotta roll the dice.

  1. My parents aren't doctors or lawyers, I don't drive a BMW or any luxury car, I don't go to Yale or Harvard, Nor do I think I'm better than anyone else. But please excuse me; I'm satisfied with what I have now! Trust & believe that I have more than enough drive & ambition to earn all of those things! God knows what He's doing with me!

  1. Learn the difference between someone who loves you and someone who uses you, love wants to give but users only want to take.

  1. It’s love that makes them blind. Remember, Sometimes you love someone so much that not even the truth can change your mind.

  1. For my friends to think that I think I'm better than others is a slap in the face. I'm like whoa bro! I work hard for everything I do to show YOU and my other friends that there is more to life besides running the streets, worrying about silly girls that won't help you get anywhere, and to show you have to work to get what you deserve man! That hurt me, man! No matter how much I love you and I believe in you to fullest! You have so much potential! Don't get stuck in this small minded town! Believe in you and work hard.

  1. I fall in love every Friday, married every Saturday, divorce every Sunday then repeat.

  1. When you can't find motivation and no shoulder to lean on even when everything seems dark, know that you don't need to look outside to view the stars. Look within, you are a star!  So shine on and move up to get far in life.

  1. Funny how everything can be falling apart around you and all it takes is one person to hold you and prove that they are there for you and you can be perfectly happy in the middle of the chaos.

  1. I hate how country music always reminds you of something you are trying to forget, but at the same time, you can't turn it off because it's so meaningful to you that you have to sing along to every word.

  1. You've done everything by the book, you've always done what others want you to do, you've always done what society wants you to do, you've basically done everything right, and you feel like you are losing your mind. It's time to live and it's time to be you.

  1. How do you love me when you don't call? And when I call you, that is where you start telling me that you love me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Cute Love Paragraphs for Your Girlfriend

Simply copy and paste these sweet loves paragraphs for your girlfriend on her Facebook timeline, text her or simply paste your favorite paragraph on her birthday card. Half the joy of giving is the prospect that the gift is received well, though the outpouring of love cannot depend on that prospect. A giver's love is made complete when the gift is received with gladness, solidifying the gift's original purpose. Such is love's triumph. If the gift is ignored, such is love's tragedy, though the giver's love remains legitimate. If not received, the gift is only a one-sided gesture of love, leaving the purpose of the gift unfulfilled: leaving the bond of love undone, and thus, love itself incomplete or 'tragic'. How can a man be loved completely unless he let himself be loved? How can a man's salvation be established except he let himself be saved? Love is always extended with the freedom of choice: to be received or not to be received. It's that risk a

Cute Love Quotes for Your Boyfriend For Facebook

Hi, girls are you looking for some cute love quotes for your boyfriend to say on the Facebook or Whatsapp status? Love is not a light switch it can’t be turned off and on. With loyalty as the head and the center of your relationship, you will never fall out of love because loyalty in love is everlasting it never ends. When you flick a light switch too often or too fast eventually the light bulb blows. You can weaken the love you have for someone when you allow your light to become dim. Keep your candle lit and your love will remain on fire. Cute love quotes Cute love quotes for your boyfriend! You can’t fall out of love with someone until you meet someone you love more. Every girl wants that guy who will make her smile but not makes her cry! Every girl wants to look up to that guy who respects every decision she makes without judging her! Every girl wants that guy won't flirt with other girls every girl want to look up to that guy who will never stop loving her in

I Love You and Thank You Letter to Your Boyfriend

There could be several cute things to write to your boyfriend in a thank you love letter. Every girl has her own chemistry with her boyfriend and possibilities of thank you list could be endless. The following example of a letter is written in a general way, you may edit it according to the nature of your relationship with your boyfriend or husband or you may send it as it is on his birthday or on your anniversary. So many people have been blowing up social media about how much they hate love letters. Well, I personally love the idea of writing a love letter! But, if you're not sharing it with the right person, the person who treats you like a queen every single day, then there is no point in writing it. I'll pass on the free food and gifts from scrubs. My dad has set the highest standard for how I should be treated in the way he treats his Queen and me. Single people girls, don't settle for temporary pleasure. They may be easy on the eyes, but they are hard on the hea