Skip to main content

Sad Broken Heart Quotes for Boys

I know these sad heartbroken love quotes for guys are not enough for someone who got a breakup but these quotes will make you strong and give you a good reason to move one. Some of you women seek the chivalry of a gentleman from a thug and when your relationship fails you proceed to bash men for being sub-par, for not delivering according to your standards, but what standards exactly and set by whom? You can't expect a fish to climb a tree, and a fish knows better than to climb a tree. It's not in the creature's nature. So if you choose to be with a fish, then be prepared to make your habitat the ocean and get comfortable with water. Be prepared to deal with the seaweed that comes with it too.

My heart is broken

Sad broken heart quotes for him!


  1. You can entrust me your money, but never your heart. For I can't promise if I can nurture it nor just to even hold it for a while.

  1. I laugh and smile like I'm happy every time like nothing bothers me but yet I feel like I'm hurting every second of every day.

  1. You don't tell me what sky should do to prove that he loves you. Don't worry, soon a day will come, you'll regret but the same day I won't take you back to me. My feelings, my love, my broken heart let me deal with it alone. I'll be happy again lonely.

  1. Be careful when you have a short-term relation with someone because soon you'll give long-term feelings to a short-term person.

  1. Run like someone has left the gate open, sing like you are the only person in the world. And love like you have never had a broken heart.

  1. The most difficult times in life are when we face heartache It will happen to all of us in one way or another Heartache is a part of life...not the fun part...but a growing part So when your heart is broken and there is nothing you can do When your friends, family, acquaintances, workers cause heartache Remember that God is always there and will not do that He is your protector, shield, helper, healer, restorer.

  1. My heart is so broken. My mind is spinning. God, only you know the plan for me. Make sure my feet find that path again. He was betrayed and left me to die. But God you hold my future plans. Lead the way Dear Lord, lead the way.

  1. Just because your past left you broken, doesn’t mean others will do the same, too.

  1. This heart is sick when you betray, the heart is fragile when you left but this heart grateful you have introduced the meaning of a broken heart.

  1. Life is hard no one said it's going to be easy the only thing you can do is just suck it up and just shut up.

  1. Sometimes we need to walk away not to make someone else realize how worthy we are but for us to understand and acknowledge ourselves worth.

  1. Why you keep on coming back? It makes me wonder sometimes during the old days, that I may never belong to any group of friends I had before...maybe because we grew each other apart or maybe from that simple tiny thing, it messed me up sometimes.

  1. We cannot undo the past, so instead of moping around and feeling sorry for ourselves, can we just move on?

  1. No matter how hard I try, I can never be someone else's "the one" because of my past. People tend to remember more about my mistakes rather than my good ones.

  1. Sometimes the perfect woman is not perfect at all because the perfect women have so many flaws she can smile through the tears and laugh through the pain she perfectly imperfect that's why she's so beautiful to me And perfect to me.

  1. Sometimes we need to be lost for us to be able to find ourselves again.

  1. Life is like a book. Some chapters are sad, some are happy and exciting. However, you will never know what the next chapter holds unless you turn to the next page.

You are what you attract, and that's the bottom line. A queen merits a king, and a lady deserves a gentleman. So if you're with neither a king nor a gentleman, then perhaps it's because you're with a jester. Joke's on you! After all, you said yes! Your relationship woes just might begin in the mirror. So if you wish to fix them, start by cleaning the image in the mirror.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Cute Love Paragraphs for Your Girlfriend

Simply copy and paste these sweet loves paragraphs for your girlfriend on her Facebook timeline, text her or simply paste your favorite paragraph on her birthday card. Half the joy of giving is the prospect that the gift is received well, though the outpouring of love cannot depend on that prospect. A giver's love is made complete when the gift is received with gladness, solidifying the gift's original purpose. Such is love's triumph. If the gift is ignored, such is love's tragedy, though the giver's love remains legitimate. If not received, the gift is only a one-sided gesture of love, leaving the purpose of the gift unfulfilled: leaving the bond of love undone, and thus, love itself incomplete or 'tragic'. How can a man be loved completely unless he let himself be loved? How can a man's salvation be established except he let himself be saved? Love is always extended with the freedom of choice: to be received or not to be received. It's that risk a

Cute Love Quotes for Your Boyfriend For Facebook

Hi, girls are you looking for some cute love quotes for your boyfriend to say on the Facebook or Whatsapp status? Love is not a light switch it can’t be turned off and on. With loyalty as the head and the center of your relationship, you will never fall out of love because loyalty in love is everlasting it never ends. When you flick a light switch too often or too fast eventually the light bulb blows. You can weaken the love you have for someone when you allow your light to become dim. Keep your candle lit and your love will remain on fire. Cute love quotes Cute love quotes for your boyfriend! You can’t fall out of love with someone until you meet someone you love more. Every girl wants that guy who will make her smile but not makes her cry! Every girl wants to look up to that guy who respects every decision she makes without judging her! Every girl wants that guy won't flirt with other girls every girl want to look up to that guy who will never stop loving her in

I Love You and Thank You Letter to Your Boyfriend

There could be several cute things to write to your boyfriend in a thank you love letter. Every girl has her own chemistry with her boyfriend and possibilities of thank you list could be endless. The following example of a letter is written in a general way, you may edit it according to the nature of your relationship with your boyfriend or husband or you may send it as it is on his birthday or on your anniversary. So many people have been blowing up social media about how much they hate love letters. Well, I personally love the idea of writing a love letter! But, if you're not sharing it with the right person, the person who treats you like a queen every single day, then there is no point in writing it. I'll pass on the free food and gifts from scrubs. My dad has set the highest standard for how I should be treated in the way he treats his Queen and me. Single people girls, don't settle for temporary pleasure. They may be easy on the eyes, but they are hard on the hea