Skip to main content

I Love You and Thank You Letter to Your Boyfriend

There could be several cute things to write to your boyfriend in a thank you love letter. Every girl has her own chemistry with her boyfriend and possibilities of thank you list could be endless. The following example of a letter is written in a general way, you may edit it according to the nature of your relationship with your boyfriend or husband or you may send it as it is on his birthday or on your anniversary.

So many people have been blowing up social media about how much they hate love letters. Well, I personally love the idea of writing a love letter! But, if you're not sharing it with the right person, the person who treats you like a queen every single day, then there is no point in writing it. I'll pass on the free food and gifts from scrubs. My dad has set the highest standard for how I should be treated in the way he treats his Queen and me. Single people girls, don't settle for temporary pleasure. They may be easy on the eyes, but they are hard on the heart. I don't think I could put it any better than. My boyfriend and I have been dating for nearly two years and I must say, he is the sweetest, most amazing guy I have ever met in my life. He makes me really happy but he's hard on himself and he doesn't give himself enough credit for all the things he has done. I am planning on having a heart to heart with him soon but I'm worried about him. I know in my heart that I truly do love him so it's tough seeing him like that sometimes.
Thank you letter for him

Sample Thank You, Love Letter for Him!

Dear Boyfriend,

I know at times, life has thrown its curve balls at me. I know that I haven't been the best of a girlfriend at times to my boyfriend. I know at times I haven't handled my mental health the way I should. I realize I've made a lot of mistakes, but reading one of my boyfriend's homework papers for college, really put things in perspective, just how much my boyfriend, has truly loved me, and has always wanted what was best for me. Yes, things haven't been easy between me and you, we've had our fair share of problems, yes, I know I've put you through hell, and a lot of times, I don't mean to, but because I've dealt with my personal problems a lot differently than I should, I realize now just how bad it has been, to the point, to where I go and beg for help from my facility that has been treating my personal issues. I know family members are supposed to help me, I realize I've given every excuse not to take them, but I realize that now, I need my you, you help stabilize me. I realize that I'm starting to do things that aren't in my best interest. I realize, that through reading something as simple as a college essay, just how much of a family man that my boyfriend really is. You fought for me, so much, because you loves me and wants me to reach out to you and rely on you for help.
I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the feeling I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. I apologize straight from the heart for ignoring you whenever you make an attempt to make me feel better after our pointless arguments. I know I overreact a lot, and I'm sorry. I‘m ashamed of how I treat you and I'm sorry I've been so moody lately. You are everything to me. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you.
Thank you for being you and for letting me be me. Thank you for letting me feels so much like myself when I’m with you. Thank you for not making me wears any masks or put on any fronts. Thank you for sharing in my happiest moments, and for genuinely feeling the same; for listening to my saddest stories and radiating compassion and empathy from wherever you are. Thank you for being the only person I ever want to confide in.

Thank you for being the most beautiful person, inside and out. Thank you for making the world a better place, just by being in it. Thank you for making colors a little brighter, the sunshine a little warmer, and hugs a little better. Thank you for loving more fiercely than anyone I know. Thank you for defining selfless, always putting others before yourself; you are going to change the world just as much as you have changed mine.

Thank you for the laughs, for the cries, and for everything in between. Thank you for being my rock, my anchor; for keeping me grounded when I feel like I might otherwise blow away. Thank you for all of the things you do, big and small. Thank you for always knowing what to say and for being one of the life’s best teachers. Thank you for making fun of me when I deserve it, and for loving me when I don’t. Thank you for staying constant in a world full of change, and for keeping some normalcy in a world full of chaos.

I am Trying to be strong and get through the day but I just wish for one more day with you, one more talk, one more time to hear you sing and play, and I would give anything to hear one more of your crazy, long, drawn out stories, but I guess I'm just going to have to wait..I know it won’t be too much longer. I wish I could have had the chance to tell you how much you mean to me and how amazing of a boyfriend you are to me one last time.

Love, Yours Truly,

When girls expect guys to treat them well and complain how there aren't good guys, it’s like really, maybe if you didn't jump around from guy to guy and a little bit of this thing called self-respect. Then maybe all the good guys out there would be attracted to you, just throwing that out there. I don't feel sorry for girls who continue to make the same dumb choices and keep getting hurt. If you don't have enough sense to leave or quit going back then quit expecting sympathy from everyone because honestly no one cares. You’re the one who is doing it to yourself, so grow up for real.

It's such a good feeling when people say that I and my boyfriend are relationship goals. Not that we try to be anyone's goals or anything, but it's nice that people want a relationship like ours. They see how much we care for each other, love adventuring and enjoying quality time together without spending tons of money on each other all the time. You should strive to have a relationship where money isn't important to make the other person happy. And for all those that tell us we're relationship goals, thank you! I pray you all find that special person that will make you feel as wonderful and amazing as my boyfriend makes me feel. Why do girls like to be with guys that are constantly in and out of jail? Y'all are having babies with these guys and constantly saying frees them. Great example you're setting for your child. Not to mention, what kind of woman wants to set her child up for a life without a good father? Majority of them deserve to be in jail for the stuff that they do. If you don't want them in jail tell them to stop breaking the law. And if they can't do that, find a man who's trying to make a name for himself and be successful without doing unlawful things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Cute Love Paragraphs for Your Girlfriend

Simply copy and paste these sweet loves paragraphs for your girlfriend on her Facebook timeline, text her or simply paste your favorite paragraph on her birthday card. Half the joy of giving is the prospect that the gift is received well, though the outpouring of love cannot depend on that prospect. A giver's love is made complete when the gift is received with gladness, solidifying the gift's original purpose. Such is love's triumph. If the gift is ignored, such is love's tragedy, though the giver's love remains legitimate. If not received, the gift is only a one-sided gesture of love, leaving the purpose of the gift unfulfilled: leaving the bond of love undone, and thus, love itself incomplete or 'tragic'. How can a man be loved completely unless he let himself be loved? How can a man's salvation be established except he let himself be saved? Love is always extended with the freedom of choice: to be received or not to be received. It's that risk a

Cute Love Quotes for Your Boyfriend For Facebook

Hi, girls are you looking for some cute love quotes for your boyfriend to say on the Facebook or Whatsapp status? Love is not a light switch it can’t be turned off and on. With loyalty as the head and the center of your relationship, you will never fall out of love because loyalty in love is everlasting it never ends. When you flick a light switch too often or too fast eventually the light bulb blows. You can weaken the love you have for someone when you allow your light to become dim. Keep your candle lit and your love will remain on fire. Cute love quotes Cute love quotes for your boyfriend! You can’t fall out of love with someone until you meet someone you love more. Every girl wants that guy who will make her smile but not makes her cry! Every girl wants to look up to that guy who respects every decision she makes without judging her! Every girl wants that guy won't flirt with other girls every girl want to look up to that guy who will never stop loving her in